Many girls want to dress up their rooms beautifully and become their own little world. We all want to show our best state in the photos, so we need a lot of photo frames, and it costs a certain amount of money to buy beautiful photo frames. Based on the principle of saving, we can make our own photo frames, which can save money and get many photo frames with the shapes we like, and cultivate our practical ability. It can be said that we have achieved three goals at one stroke. So with the cooperation of my roommate and I, we designed and manufactured our own photo frame.
1. Source of the topic I like to take photos but I don't have a photo frame, so I can only put the photos in the camera. I don't want to spend too much money on buying photo frames, so I think of making photo frames myself. However, my own thoughts are always limited, so I started to design photo frames together with my roommates.
2. Subject preparation Before the design, we did a certain range of surveys on the needs of college students for photo frames. In the survey, we found that quite a large proportion of college students like to take pictures and need many photo frames, but their living expenses are limited and they are not willing to spend money on photo frames, so they fall into this contradiction.
3. Design process We discussed what kind of materials might be needed to make the photo frame. In order to make the photo frame stand upright, the materials should be cheap, so we thought of cardboard. We thought that girls prefer dolls, so we decided to make doll picture frames. We went online to find out how to make dolls with the simplest materials and methods.
4. Manufacturing process Tools: Non-woven fabric? Cotton gas pen cardboard transparent tape needle scissors color line pencil white paper ?
1. Make pictures according to the size of photos and your favorite dolls. It took me half an hour to draw the following figure. It was drawn according to a computer picture and my own ideas. The eraser was used to wipe it off. Finally, I drew the appearance that I was satisfied with.
2. Cut out the paper type of each part. It is important to take two pieces for each part.
3. Draw these paper shapes on the non-woven fabric with air-erasing strokes and cut them off.
4. Start sewing the front of the figure, press your head on the skirt and sew it with white thread.
5.The eyes and other details are embroidered with needles, and the back is also embroidered in the same way.
6.Sew up the front and back of the doll and plug it with cotton. pay attention to sewing the cotton while sewing. sew two legs and one arm first, plug the cotton with toothpick, then sew the skirt, and finally sew and plug the ear and head.
7. Now make picture frames and prepare cardboard, which I will stick together with transparent adhesive tape to make it waterproof.
8. Cardboard Stuck into Frame Edge
9. Fold a triangle with cardboard to fix the photo frame. I think the triangle is stronger.
10. Sew the doll and the picture frame together to create a self-made picture frame.
First, the self-made photo frame can be made according to your favorite graphics, and its appearance is quite casual.
Second, self-made photo frames can cultivate our practical ability and imagination.
Although there are many photo frames in the market at present, we don't like them very much because of their beautiful appearance and low price. This kind of self-made photo frame is mainly aimed at college students, who have more time after class and can cultivate our ability in many aspects.